31 March 2016

Thank You For Birthday Wishes

Thank You for Birthday wishes

Thank you so much for the kind birthday wishes. You helped make it a very happy birthday. Much love.

Thank you guys. That was the best birthday wishes ever! you guys rock.

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to thank all of you and to let you guys know how wonderful it feels to have friends like you that can share in my special day. Thanks!

Friends, thank you so much for the kind words on my birthday! I really appreciate the well wishes as I slowly climb over the hill. Can’t wait to party with you ladies soon! Kisses and hugs!

Thank you so much my lovely friends who made my day. I love you all very much for the wonderful feelings you gave me on my special day and made it the most memorable birthday of my life. God bless you. :)

Your wishes were all that was needed, to make my birthday much more special Thanks a lot!

I don’t think of it as being another year older. I think of it as another year of having enjoyed a friend like you. Thank you.

Money and gifts can buy almost everything – except the love of friends like you. Thanks for your sweet wishes on my birthday.

Your beautiful wishes did something that no amount of money can buy – they made me believe in the value of friendship.Thanks

The deep impact of your words is impossible to measure, your greeting card has become one of my life’s treasures. Thank you.

Thanks for taking the time out to write such a sweet poem even in the day and age of cut-copy-paste. Your message is proof of the fact that life’s beautiful feelings are never truly cherished in haste.

Just like how the taste of a delicious meal lingers for a long time, the vibes of your sweet message will linger in my heart for years to come. Thanks.

Birthday gifts can get broken or lost, but your priceless words will remain close to my heart for eternity. Thanks.

Thanks for your wishes, they were… funny, cute and charming. Exactly like you

If your birthday wish was written on the image of a cake and pinned on Pinterest, it would go viral because it is the cutest thing I’ve ever read. Thanks for being such a sweetheart.