17 May 2015

200 Best Whatsapp Status ' Quotes ' 2015

Social Media Playing Drastic Roll In Our Life.

There are bunch of Social Media website Active on Internet SomeLike Facebook, whatsApp and Twitter which are Popular In Routine Life.

Did You Know Why Status do more Important Roll In our Social Media Life?

Are You  thinking about It?

No..!!  

Then Read It.

Status are use to share Your Feelings and what happening now arround you in the form of the smilly, words, emojies and emotions. As whatsapp status very trending on the social media.

Status say What are You doing write Now What do you thinking?


Perhaps,


You Know whatsapp Provide Default status when you login it ' hey there ! i'm using whatsapp ' but Some Crazy Peoples Not Like that hence today we comes with lots of New Status Quote For Those People who change Status Every Day Like me So Delete Default status and choose one of best in the Below List.


Hear we will share bunch of a 150 Best Ever WhatsApp Hindi Status Collection 2015 which you grab from a whats app contact.

200+ Best Whatsapp Status ' Quotes '      


Best Whatsapp Status Ever
  •  Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
  •  War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  •  The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
  •  You can't be late until you show up.
  •  Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions  anyway.
  •  Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet..!
  •  Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it  telling us to sit down and shut up.
  •  I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
  •  When I drink alcohol... Everyone says I'm alcoholic. But... When I drink Fanta.. No  one says I'm fantastic.
  •  Never be a busy signal on the Prayer line.
  •  Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
  •  They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while    riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.
  •  That moment when a question on a test is so hard that even your inner voice is like  "Damm this shit lets work at McDonald's".
  •  Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').
  •  Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.
  •  I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
  •  I've found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I  can buy the ingredients?
  •  I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.
  •  I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
  •  When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
  •  The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.
  •  One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.
  •  Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.
  •  Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
  •  I`m jealous of my parents, i`ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
  •  Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
  •  The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
  •  People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.
  •  When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
  •  The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.
  •  Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the  husband!
  •  I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
  •  I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
  •  Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have  been finished 10 minutes ago?
  •  Justin Bieber was arrested this morning for using men's toilet.
  •  Money can’t buy happiness, but it pays for internet, which is pretty much the same  thing.
  •  I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.
  •  The funniest thing in class is when the teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.
  •  The annoying moment when the TV commercials are so long that you forget what  you’re watching.
  •  Remember, there are two words in life that will open a lot of doors for you. Push and  Pull.
  •  If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt  it down & kill it.
  •  God is really creative, i mean...Just look at me.
  •  Those who say money can’t buy happiness are shopping at the wrong places.
  •  Why do parents get so upset about little things like goddamn I left a plate in the sink  not a dead body.
  •  Oooooh, That's a bit too Kunal. Let me put a `LOL` at the end of it.
  •  Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut.
  •  I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
  •  Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.
  •  When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.
  •  Taking revenge is wrong...very very wrong.. But very very fun.!!
  •  Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
  •  The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.
  • Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.
  • It's funny how all trust goes away when you can't find the remote. ''Are you sitting on the remote?'' No. ''Stand up''.
  • Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!